Open Data in Urban Mobility Planning & Management
November Webinar Series
Throughout the month of November, the ASEAN-German Cooperation project “Sustainable Mobility in Metropolitan Regions in ASEAN” (SMMR) proposes a series of webinars that aim to contribute towards the discussion on how ‘Open Data’ systems may assist urban mobility planning and management in metropolitan areas in the region. Please complete the registration form below.
Four webinars are planned as part of this series:
|No.||Title||Date||Time (ICT)||Time (CET)|
|1||What is Open Data and why should governments be interested|
– Clayton Lane – Chief Partnerships & Strategy Officer, GOAscendal
– Dr Teresa de la Cruz – Zaragoza Logistics Centre (ZLC), Spain
– Ms Judith Owigar – UN Habitat
|10/11/2020||15:00 – 16:30||9:00 – 10:30|
|2||Open Data in Action: Best Practice & Case Studies|
– Dong Hoon – Seoul Urban Solutions Agency (SUSA)
– Dr Tsu-jui Chen – National Cheng Kung University, Tainan
– Dr Fotis K. Liotopoulos – SBOING.net
|12/11/2020||16:00 – 17:30||10:00 – 11:30|
|3||Open Data in Action in ASEAN|
– Prof. Regin Regidor – Uni. of the Philippines, NCTS
– Emir Riza – MTI Jakarta
– Eu Jinh Toh – LTA Singapore
|24/11/2020||15:00 – 16:30||9:00 – 10:30|
|4||Making Open Data work – Stakeholders, Frameworks & Financing|
– Dr. John McCarthy – ARUP Ireland
– Dr Mirko Goletz – DLR, Germany
– Ki Joon Kim – ADB Manila
|26/11/2020||16:00 – 17:30||10:00 – 11:30|
Webinar Series Objective
The webinar series aims:
- to enrich the understanding of participants on the concept of Open Data and related best practices through a selection of case studies,
- to share practical advice on how to introduce Open Data practices and the required frameworks,
- to provide guidance on organising and managing relevant stakeholders.
The discussions from the webinar series will lead to the development of a SMMR Green Paper on Open Data in Urban Mobility Planning & Management. This document will serve as a strategic orientation for decision-makers in ASEAN in implementing or refining their Open Data initiatives.
The webinar series has been co-developed by the following partners:
The webinar will be conducted using the Microsoft Teams teleconferencing platform, which can be used on common internet browsers. No installation of additional software is required. Following registration, you will receive a link to join the meeting.